We’ve had a blast getting Grommet up and running over the past year, and we hope you’ve enjoyed what we’ve shared on the blog. It’s been fun so far but we’re just getting started!
Embedded below you can treat your ears to the first-ever Great Grommet podcast. This week’s episode features myself along with the dulcet tones of my Grommet comrade Chris Carlozzi.
Here’s a quick glimpse at some of what we covered:
- What Grommet is and who we’re building it for (2:39)
- Discussing Ethan Marcotte’s Grommet interview about Responsive Design (7:35)
- Putting yourself in a problem-solving mindset (11:00)
- How people are contributing to Grommet and helping it grow and evolve (16:30)
- Being mobile first in design (18:30)
We hope to crank out a new episode every couple weeks or so. If we’re lucky enough, we might even convince Alan to lay down some mad Brazilian beats on his accordion.
Let us know what you think in the comments and definitely suggest any topics you’d like us to discuss, on Grommet or otherwise, in the future!
P.S. Thanks to Erhan Abay (a Grommet contributor) for introducing our first podcast and to Benjamin Tissot for our intro and closing music.