Welcome back to the second installment of the Great Grommet Podcast. This week Eric and I had a lot of great topics to discuss. We touched on how Grommet got started and answered one of the most common questions we get, “What makes Grommet so great for the enterprise?”
Here’s an overview of the topics we discussed in this episode:
- 0:59 — There’s so much out there; why use Grommet?
- 5:15 — The login screen dilemma…The issue that brought Grommet into the world
- 7:30 — Driving an organization and development from a design leadership standpoint
- 10:25 — Having an open-source mindset
- 14:11 — How Grommet is designed for the enterprise
- 19:00 — Contribute to Grommet on Github
That’s all we have for you this week! Stay tuned for the next episode in a couple weeks and be sure to leave us some comments. Since our podcast is just getting started we’d love your feedback on what you like and what you’d like to hear more about. Bring on the suggestions!
Lastly, a special thanks to Grommet contributor Yousef for kicking off this week’s podcast.